Get Started with Basic Training
Free Consultation and Movement Assessment
Do you want to be stronger? Do you want to feel better? Do you want to look better?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then Fivex3 Training is your answer. Start feeling better by scheduling your FREE introductory session. During your session, we will get to know you better and discuss YOUR goals. We will listen to your story and talk to you about why you have decided to make a change to your current exercise regimen. We want to know what has worked for you in the past and what has not worked. Second, we will talk about our programs here at Fivex3 Training. You’ll get a better idea of what we do, learn more about our Basic Training Program and complete a movement assessment. That’s it. No long, drawn out assessments. No boring speeches. This is about YOU. The first step to getting stronger, feeling better and looking better starts when you decide it is time to start. Forget thinking you need to “get in shape” before you can go to the gym. 😉 The minute you decide you want to feel better you are already moving in the right direction. Let’s keep you moving.
Ready to get stronger, look better and feel better? Great!
Fill out the form on the right to get started!
Personal Coaching Sessions
In order to be successful, you first need to know the right way to move. Our number one priority is helping you with your form and technique and educating you so you can meet your goals. We care about you doing things right. We want you to move into our group training sessions with a solid understanding of the skills needed to excel. We want you to feel confident. So how do we do this?
At Fivex3 Training, your strength education starts off by completing around 5 personal coaching sessions where you will work one-on-one with a coach on learning our Basic Training skills (20-30). Things like kettlebell swings, goblet squats, deadlifts, rope slams, farmers walks, face pulls, good mornings. Wait, you don’t know these skills? That’s awesome! Seriously!!! 😉 Because we will teach you ALL of these skills. We will address mobility and flexibility issues too. We will focus on technique and performance, helping you establish a solid foundation in Basic Training that will ensure your success every step of the way. 😉
Why Personal Coaching prior to group sessions?
- We cover A LOT of skills in Basic Training. From the warm up all the way through our strength portion to the conditioning work. We want to teach you how to move your body better so you can get stronger faster and safely. With one-on-one coaching, we can address your needs immediately, something we cannot do when you are thrown into a group session without prior instruction. The first step to getting stronger and looking better is learning how to move better. If you cannot move well, it is harder to move more and get stronger. One-on-one coaching helps you learn how to move better. We will take the time to properly teach you the movements so you’re confident and safe in your abilities by the time you begin group sessions.
- With one-on-one coaching, we can address your individual needs and focus on any particular issues you may have. Everybody will work at a different pace so we want to give you the attention you deserve as you are learning these new skills. Most importantly, we want to keep you injury-free. 😉
- Working one-on-one allows us to get to know you better. We want to help you with your fitness goals. We want to help you feel better, get stronger and look better. We want to help you be the best person you can be! So, do you think you can accomplish all of this in just 1 session? Do you think you will feel confident just jumping in to one of our group sessions without knowing the skills ahead of time?? No, we don’t either!
What’s the Cost?
Depending on your skill level and how successful you were with your free consultation and movement assessment, you will need around 5 personal coaching sessions to successfully learn all of the Basic Training Skills.
- $300 for 5 sessions (one-on-one personal coaching).
Remember, we want you to feel successful. We want you to move better and get stronger. You have made a commitment to yourself to be a better, stronger, healthier you. We want to help you every step of the way.
During your group sessions, you’ll push yourself and sweat it out with other like-minded individuals. You will continue to get stronger, move better and will undoubtedly find yourself with a new social and support network, which will help you on your continued path to greater health and happiness. You will gain new friends, more self confidence, and will find yourself encouraging each other every step of the way.
Cost for group sessions:
Unlimited sessions for $160 per month. This does not include our barbell training group sessions. If you are interested in our barbell training, please contact us for more information about the cost for your personal coaching sessions.
Get Started with Barbell Training
Maybe you’ve never touched a barbell in your life. Maybe you read Starting Strength: Basic Barbell Training and learned the lifts on your own. Or maybe you are an experienced powerlifter. Regardless of how you found us, if your goal is to get really strong, barbell training is what you are looking for. Get started right now by scheduling a free consultation with us so we can discuss your goals and talk more about our program. And don’t worry. If you’ve never done these before, no problem! We love teaching beginners!
Personal Coaching Sessions
Barbell training at Fivex3 is based on the Starting Strength model. Our small group sessions are managed by a certified Starting Strength Coach who works with each lifter based on their individualized program. In order to join the group sessions you must have a minimum level of competency in the five basic lifts as performed in the Starting Strength model: squat, press, deadlift, bench press and power clean. Our introductory sequence of personal coaching sessions is designed to get you ready to join the group sessions and fit right in. Through 10 one-on-one sessions performed over three or four weeks, you will work with a dedicated coach to learn the lifts and improve your form. Your introductory sessions will take place during group training times so you can observe other lifters and learn by watching as much as by doing.
Cost for 10 one-on-one sessions:
Cost of group barbell training sessions:
- $160 per month ** Also includes Basic Training sessions.**